Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cataclysmic's Armor t5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Auron

PostSubject: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm

GM Thx for those t5 weapons,wands,shields,etc,but can you put in the same wendor all armors T5 Cataclysmic set and offset to get them with Vote Point (80 VP each armor T5 - 5DP each armor T5 Set and Offset).It's just T5 anyway not Insane Gladiator's or Vip Donor.Many people agree with this idea and many of them wisper me about this.And just this i think people will go more in raids in every inctance from T2 to T7 if every boss in every inctance drop armors, weapons, gear not these marks just gear and weapons and also will be good some inctance to drop Vip donators armors from scripted bosses.Will be more raids and more fun like this.Some armors will be from arena points also Like Brutal armor pvp but all others to gett from inctances with scripted bosses.T2-Zul'Aman,T3-BT,T4- SWP,T5-Hyjal, T6-Onyxia's Lair, (T7 Black Rock Depts inside this inctances is 8 boss Walroth 1 boss,Cratoriun 2 boss,Nerothar 3 boss,Gungo 4 boss,Volkanus 5 boss,Lord Ellcrys 6 boss,Balganon 7 boss and Lady Weezus the last boss 8 in Black Rock Depts.) If someone script them will be good inctance for VIP donators armor and weapons.Because many people want to gett gear and weapons from bosses not to colect marks.Ok these keys to enter inctance is good because people must then start from 1 inctance to finish all misions and after go to harder inctances. All will make more and more raids because will be many inctance with bosses who drop gear and weapons they will go in raids just for that.

Last edited by Auron on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reedz

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Well... Its pointless about the boss whom drops VIP Set , because server needs money for host.
And when u can get VIP set from istance its useless to donate..
No Donate = No Host : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auron

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:07 pm

On many servers same VIP armor you can gett from boss also but that inctance is hard with good scripted boss inside and very low drop rate of these arty- VIP. And to go in raids with 25 people to kill those bosses.Or will be some new boss who will be spawned by GM like some dragon Ashwing outside inctances in some place like Dark Portal or Decolace and people will make raids with 8 group to kill this boss.He will drop arty- vip donors gear also tabard, shirt and some lower gear but drop rate will be a little of those VIP weapons or gear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speco

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:39 pm

Auron i do not know what "many servers" you are talking about but this idea just proves that you have never been a Gm or a staff member. You want us to give away free DONOR gear to players ? What's the point of Donating when You get the gear from bosses. And as i was reading it i realized that you just wanna play in an easier server, where you need to kill 5 mobs and you are with the best in-game Things. So before you say that this idea is "awesome" please read it again and think a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:44 pm

First, find good scripts. Second, get developers to make such a instance. Third, bring more people on the server because for now only 4-5 guys would go for this raid. And four, shut up. Your ideas are stupid ... I'm playing here for 2 years or more and it doesn't need any change. If you can't enjoy it just leave. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speco

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Well Talkin i have to Disagree with you. We need to change some of the things and we are working on them now. Soon all of the things will be better Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auron

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm

First i play on one server from 2008 -6 years and before that 2 years on other server that's 8 years.On that server people donate every day but still can gett some of these arty who is 50 dolars each, from boss on many inctances but drop rate is low and from Spawned boss who drop artys that boss Gm spawn him just for events drop rate is low but he can drop 2 or 3 arty sometimes with raid with 8 group people.Elite donator shirt is 65 dolars and with that you have access to Emerald Forest there many wendors for T6,t7 and t8 armors and many other things.All other artys is 50 dolars each.Server have it many inctances all best scripted is Australians from 2006 with best Script Developer,Moderators,Site Moderators,TBC Leader,Administrator,Administration,Game Masters. For the past 8 years,  has provided the ultimate in private WoW gaming experiences With balanced custom content and some of the best staff in the industry.And is not easy server like you say i want easy server to play not at all.When i start there to play i was full ug with just t3 armors but in 6 years playing i gett all best armors and weapons.Anyway is best server 2.4.3.I just want to tell some ideas in those 8 years playing WOW BC and WOTLK but when no one want to listen ok.And i was also last year from January On Insane wow  i know how was last year and how it is now.When i tell in game about these T5 Cataclysmic armors set and Ofset people to gett them vith 80 VP each of them many ,many people whisper me in game when these armors will be in wendor to gett and its just T5 armor not Insane Gladiator's or VIP Donators armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reedz

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:00 pm

I totally agree with Speco,its pointless as I said SERVER NEEDS DONATION TO GROW UP, Talkin is right too.
This idea suck...
P.S I don't want to be rude but......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auron

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Owfeel wrote:
I totally agree with Speco,its pointless as I said SERVER NEEDS DONATION TO GROW UP, Talkin is right too.
This idea suck...
P.S I don't want to be rude but......

They alredy put T5 weapons and now Armorsmith's Coin with 300 VP,also T5 ofset armor Cataclysmic 80 VP each and you say my idea suck lol when you write something first read what i say and read the name of my topic.My point was in Item Store to be put it some armors t5 and weapons T5 with Vote Point and now is like that and maybe Moderators alredy have it plan to put them before i even say about them to be put it in wendor.Ok i put some other ideas also for inctance but this is good also people now will vote more for server more vote=better rank on Extreme Top 100 better rank=more people will came in Insane wow

Last edited by Auron on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speco

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Well you are right on this one. We planned it long time ago we just couldn't find the time to make it. Since it is almost done we are going to change a lot of things in the near future. Stay toned in-game and you will See the changes Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reedz

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Auron, i meant that the idea about the boss who drops Donor set..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic's Armor t5   

Back to top Go down

Cataclysmic's Armor t5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1