Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grand Tokens / Event Tokens (deeper look in my last idea about Tokens)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiverz

PostSubject: Grand Tokens / Event Tokens (deeper look in my last idea about Tokens)   Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:50 pm

So, I suggest to make special place / instance (without ID and save, so people can't farm it) with mobs and bosses that drop Grand Tokens. Yes I know you can get it from Onyxia and world bosses, but you can't raid those instances (that currently drop tokens) when you're low ... And about World Bosses, there are a lot of people killing it, so you can't always get it. This special place / instance would have trashes that have 20% chance to drop 1x Grand Token, and bosses that have 30% chance to drop 5x Grand Token. Trashes would have like 20 millions hp (not so easy to solo, and not that hard) and bosses like 150-200 millions hp. I don't know if it's possible to make it instance (which you can't reset id), so it can be places in some custom map, like Emerald or Azshara Crater. Each one of trash mobs will respawn every 10 mins, and bosses every 20 mins. I think that'd be helpful for new players (to get mounts, elune or sayges with tokens) and it would bring more fun in the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YavorDimitrov

PostSubject: Re: Grand Tokens / Event Tokens (deeper look in my last idea about Tokens)   Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:22 am

nice one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tullebo11

PostSubject: Re: Grand Tokens / Event Tokens (deeper look in my last idea about Tokens)   Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Honestly, this isnt needed. The fishing tokens are great for getting Grand tokens Razz + you get free morphs and tags in the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Grand Tokens / Event Tokens (deeper look in my last idea about Tokens)   Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:52 am

you can in onyxia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Tokens / Event Tokens (deeper look in my last idea about Tokens)   

Back to top Go down

Grand Tokens / Event Tokens (deeper look in my last idea about Tokens)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1