Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Please Help me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mitko9851

PostSubject: Please Help me...   Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello Insane Staff i was banned from Shiverz before 4-5 months i dont know why make right now this topic but anyway.. He ban me because before few weeks before my ban server was offline i saw him in other server and we was playing there for few days. I stopped to play there and i give him my account and after that he make donor char in insane wow and give me it. Someone in server was start to spam in LFG chat that shiverz is giving free donor characters and that make him mad. And i think when he know will be removed from GM rank he ban me with reason FCKING SCAMER!. If can help me i will be happy.                                                                                                                                                                                             Acc name : Sagoceza6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiverz

PostSubject: Re: Please Help me...   Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:56 pm

LOL you are seriosly RETARDED ! First: I've TRANSFERED my char, not ADDED, second: This account is banned BECAUSE IT WAS SHARED with another 2 guys (I was checking IPs every time it was online ...). So the reason is SHARING Accounts. And lol, I didn't know I'm going to be demoted, it happened long after that with even other reason. So, have a nice day! Smile

Last edited by Talkinfruit on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reedz

PostSubject: Re: Please Help me...   Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Well if Kacper is telling the truth he doesnt have to be demoted RIGHT? X)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torla

PostSubject: Re: Please Help me...   Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:27 am

Sticking your nose everywhere isn't good, like he said, it happend long after that and for a completely different reason. @mitko9851 There's topic for unban request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help me...   

Back to top Go down

Please Help me...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane-WoW :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: