Make Love, Not Warcraft. InsaneWoW Gaming Community!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In-Game Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speco

PostSubject: In-Game Rules   Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 am

Rules for players In-game:
1. Players are NOT allowed to speak any languages in Global chats that are different from the official one for the server - English ! (Breaking this rule will lead to 5-25 Minute Mute)
2. You are NOT allowed to insult each other in Global chats or to insult The InsaneWoW Staff members(Breaking this rule will lead to either a Mute for 1440 Minutes (24h) or a Ban with the duration selected by the Game master.
3. You are not allowed to do any kinds of advertising. (Breaking this rule will lead to a permanent account + IP address suspension.)
4. Any kinds of Selling/Trading/Sharing/Buying an account is FORBIDDEN and both sides will get a permanent account suspension.
5. Any usage of Spell,Items,Potion and etc.., to escape from Combat and using a Teleporter, Healing Npc or teleporting with a V.I.P Command will lead to your account's temporary closure.
6. Using the "Teleporter" while in combat will also lead to your account's temporary suspension.

Rules for V.I.P Users.
The rules the are listed above and the ones that are listed below.

1. You are not allowed to use .goname to a player or a Game Master without their approval. If you do that and you have no permission you will be Suspended for 3-5 Days.
2. Using your ".tele" command while you are in combat is NOT allowed. Doing this will also lead to your account suspension from 3 to 5 Days.
3. Spamming your V.I.P Spell "Overrun" in PvP will also lead to account suspension with the reason : "Vip Abuse" from 3 to 5 Days.
4.Any usage of Spell,Items,Potion and etc.., to escape from Combat and using a Teleporter, Healing Npc or teleporting with a V.I.P Command will lead to your account's temporary closure.
5. Using the "Teleporter" while in combat will also lead to your account's temporary suspension.

The buffs listed below are NOT allowed in PvP, if you use them you will be punished with a temporary account closure and your buffs will be removed from your spell book. (20 Days of account closure)
#Mark of Bite

#Celebrate old Times!

#Full sayges are NOT allowed in PvP the allowed sayges are: Strength, Agility, Stamina, Intelligence 

#Master Buff  (Magic)

#Master Buff  (Magic)

#Master Buff  (Melee)

#Master Ranged Buff

The Buffs listed above are not Allowed in Battlegrounds if you use any of the them you will be punished with a temporary account closure and if you have the spells in your spell book they will be taken from You. (10 days of account closure)
#The spells listed above are not allowed in Battlegrounds aswell.

The Buffs listed above are NOT allowed in Arenas if you do use them you will get your account temporary suspended. (5 days of account closure)
#Overrun + The spells listed above.
#Sayges are Not allowed
#Any type of Worgens are NOT allowed + all the spells shown In the previous text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

In-Game Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1